- Meritas Health
- Various Northland Locations
- Full Time
- Req #: 2946-1750
Are you looking for a great opportunity to serve the community and be part of the #1 team in North Kansas City?
Meritas Health is hiring LPNs to join our team!
As the largest network of providers in the Northland, we can offer you more opportunities to grow. With over 25 primary and specialty locations, we have opportunities available in family practice, pediatrics, neurology, cardiology, surgery, women's health and more!
Why Join Meritas?
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA)
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off for personal/vacation/sick
- Six paid holidays per year
- Educational assistance
- Day shift schedules
- Minimal weekend shifts
What do I do as an LPN?
As an LPN at Meritas Health, you will provide individualized patient care under the direction of a physician or advanced practice provider.
What is the job like?
- Assists providers to maximize patient volume, administer medications, perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and return patient calls in a timely manner.
- Ensures effective patient communication and efficient patient flow.
- Documents patient care and completes EMR tasks accurately and timely.
- Processes patient referrals timely and follow up to ensure the specialist report or test result is received.
- Follows all regulatory and patient safety clinical standards.
- Works and communicates effectively with all providers.
- Promotes teamwork and provides great customer service in person and on the telephone.
What are the job requirements?
- Graduate of accredited school of practical nursing, or accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current LPN license to practice in the state of Missouri
- Minimum two year recent experience in a physician office setting, preferably in the clinic specialty
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association.
- Basic office skills
Meritas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Meritas Health is a drug free workplace and