- Meritas Health
- MH Park Plaza
- Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
- Full Time
- Req #: 3497-2246
Meritas Health is hiring a Nurse Practitioner to join our Park Plaza team in the Northland! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to serve our community and be part of a growing organization, join our Meritas team!
Here at Meritas our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are serving patients at a primary care practice, specialty practice, or in a support capacity, every team member works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a family that is committed to serving our community and giving patients better quality of life.
Reasons to Join Meritas:
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA)
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off for personal/vacation/sick
- Six paid holidays per year
- CMA allowance and paid time off for CME attendance
- Paid Malpractice
Nurse Practitioners provide healthcare and perform selective medical services under the direction of physicians.
- Competently assesses, diagnoses, and treats patients.
- Assists physicians by maximizing patient volume, monitoring and contacting high risk patients, returning patient calls in a timely manner, and providing follow up on diagnostic test results.
- Develops with the patient and/or caregivers, a mutually acceptable cost-aware plan of care that maximizes health potential. Formulates a treatment plan which includes ordering diagnostic tests, selecting appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions, develops a patient education plan, and obtains appropriate consultation or referral. Consults with physician appropriately regarding patient care issues and concerns.
- Demonstrates productivity and initiative by organizing patient care, delegating to appropriate staff, prioritizing workload, and seeking opportunities to improve clinical processes and staff/patient education.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing and maintain board/association certification
- Licensed by the state of Missouri as a Registered Nurse to practice as an Advance Nurse Practitioner
- 2 years experience as NP in clinic specialty
- Current BLS through American Heart Association
- Basic office skills
As the largest network of providers in the Northland, we can offer you more opportunities to grow. Here at Meritas, we believe that together, we will become legendary for our commitment to remarkable patient care. If you are looking to better the lives of those in our community, then join our Meritas family, where your voice counts.
Meritas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.