Nurse Practitioner - Retail
Here at Meritas, our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are treating patients at a primary care or specialty clinic, every employee works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a family that is committed to serving our community and giving our patients better quality of life.
We are currently seeking PRN - Nurse Practitioners for our Express Clinics located inside HyVee grocery stores across the Northland.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Masters Degree in Nursing and maintain board/association certification
- Licensed by the State of Missouri as a Registered Nurse to practice as an Advance Nurse Practitioner. Must have Family Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Minimum of six (6) months of family nurse practitioner clinical experience.
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously and to collaborate with providers as necessary to provide quality care. Ability to present a pleasant, friendly demeanor and provide the best customer service.
- Basic office skills. Ability to complete training and utilize the electronic medical record.
- Provides episodic and chronic care, physical exams, screenings and education to Meritas Health Express patients by competently assesses, diagnoses and treating patients over the age of 18 months.
- Support and follow the most current evidence-based guidelines of practice in providing quality patient care and work collaborate with supervising physicians on prescribed guidelines, consultation, mentorship and best practices.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs. Provide vaccinations and prescribe medications as needed to patients in specified age categories.
- Demonstrates compassionate care and provide exceptional customer service. Advocates clinic services, Meritas Health and NKCH physicians and North Kansas City Hospital to patients and the community.