This job posting is no longer active.
Meritas Health has a need for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Gashland team! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to serve our community and be part of our growing team, join our Meritas family where there is more for you!
Here at Meritas, our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are treating patients at a primary care or specialty clinic, every employee works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a family that is committed to serving our community and giving our patients better quality of life.
Reasons to Join Meritas:
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay)
- Educational Assistance
- Employer match retirement plan
- Employee referral program
- Largest healthcare provider in the Northland
- Adoption assistance
- Works with providers to maximize patient care
- Talks directly to patients regarding medical concerns and advises on care as directed by provider; provides phone triage
- Approves or denies medication refill requests, communicates with pharmacies to resolve medication concerns, works with providers for approval on medications outside of protocols
- May administer medications, perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Communicates effectively with patients and coworkers
- Provides patients with excellent customer service
- Associate Degree or Graduate of a Technical School
- Current License to Practice as an LPN in Missouri
- 2 Years of Experience (Surgical or triage experience preferred)
- Current BLS Certification (AHA)
- Basic Office Skills
With nearly 30 locations, we’re the largest healthcare provider in the Northland and can offer you more opportunities to grow. Here at Meritas, we believe that together, we will become legendary for our commitment to remarkable patient care. If you are looking to better the lives of those in our community, then join our Meritas family, where your voice counts.
EOE; Post Offer Drug Screen.