Part-Time Patient Service Representative
- Meritas Health
- Part Time
- Req #: 2379-1222
Meritas Health has a need for a Part-Time Patient Service Representative to join our Gashland team! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to serve our community and be part of our growing team, join our Meritas family where there is more for you!
Here at Meritas, our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are treating patients at a primary care or specialty clinic, every employee works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a family that is committed to serving our community and giving our patients better quality of life.
Reasons to Join Meritas:
- Great benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability)
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Educational assistance
- Employee referral program
Perform front office duties focusing on customer service and billing accuracy and efficiency.
- Complete patient registration and eligibility
- Communicate and collect co-pays
- Schedule patient appointments
- Remain HIPPA Compliant
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Demonstrate leadership
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience
- Customer service skills
- Basic office skills
- CPT and diagnosis coding experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to work a part-time, flexible schedule:
- Friday 3:30pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 8:00pm
- Off a week and start schedule over = 34 hours a pay period
As the largest network of healthcare providers in the Northland, we can offer you more opportunities to grow. Here at Meritas, we believe that together, we will become legendary for our commitment to remarkable patient care. If you are looking to better the lives of those in our community, then join our Meritas family, where your voice counts.