- North Kansas City Hospital
- CLINICAL EXCELLENCE
- MAY 2021 PROGRAM GRADUATES
- Req #: 17293-12691
For nurses at the start of their careers, North Kansas City Hospital offers an exceptional combination of individual guidance and professional training programs. Our Nurse Residency Program combines classroom and hands-on experience with feedback and support from Preceptors, Clinical Education Specialists and Nurse Directors.
In addition to a stable, caring environment, our extras like covered parking, on-site child care, wellness programs and classes, a fitness center and indoor pool help create a fulfilling, balanced work life. Our hospital is uniquely authentic and connected to the community, with more outreach, philanthropy, volunteers, social media followers and engagement than any other acute adult hospital in KC.
EDUCATION: Must be a graduate of an accredited Nursing Program. Bachelors - Nursing preferred. Associates Nursing- accepted. To align with high standards of professional development and excellence in patient care, nurses entering with Associate Degrees will be required to attain Bachelor's of Nursing within 3 years of hire.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES: Missouri RN (Registered Nurse) Licensure Required prior to date of hire. Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association.
GRADUATE NURSE APPLICATION PROCESS
APPLICATION PROCESS: This posting is for all Spring 2021 Graduate Nurses. A Questionnaire & Application will allow candidates to be considered for all available Graduate Nurse opportunities. We've updated our process to make it more convenient for you. Please be sure to review and complete the following steps.
- STEP ONE - Complete the required GRADUATE NURSE APPLICATION.
- STEP TWO - Shortly following completion of the application, you will receive an email providing instructions to complete the required QUESTIONNAIRE. Please be looking for this email.
- STEP THREE – NKCH Leadership & Recruitment Teams will begin reviewing Questionnaires and Applications throughout the process.
- STEP FOUR – NKCH will begin notifying students selected for interviewing after March 1, 2021; this process will take several days to complete. Students will be working with Nurse Recruitment to schedule interviews with Nurse Leadership.