LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) - Internal Medicine
Meritas Health has a need for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Internal Medicine team! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to serve our community and be part of our growing team, join our Meritas family where there is more for you!
Here at Meritas, our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are treating patients at a primary care or specialty clinic, every employee works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a family that is committed to serving our community and giving our patients better quality of life.
Reasons to Join Meritas:
- Great benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability)
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Educational assistance
- Employee referral program
- Largest network of healthcare providers in the Northland
As a CMA, you'll be working side-by-by with a physician or nurse practitioner to provide compassionate care to our patients, making a difference in their lives.
- Floats to assist whereever is needed within Internal Medicine
- Works with providers to maximize patient care
- Administers medications
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Communicates effectively with patients and co-workers
- Provide patients with excellent customer service
- Rooming Patients
- Taking vitals
- Updating Medical History
- Logging initial complaints
- Giving injections
- Follow up calls to patients
- Working the front desk as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience
- Medical assistant certification
- Current BLS certification
- Basic office skills
With nearly 30 locations, we’re the largest healthcare provider in the Northland and can offer you more opportunities to grow. Here at Meritas, we believe that together, we will become legendary for our commitment to remarkable patient care. If you are looking to better the lives of those in our community, then join our Meritas family, where your voice counts.
EOE; Post Offer Drug Screen.