LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Meritas Health is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our Gashland team in the Northland! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to serve our community and be part of a growing organization, join our Meritas team!
Here at Meritas our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are serving patients at a primary care practice, specialty practice, or in a support capacity, every team member works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a family that is committed to serving our community and giving patients better quality of life.
Reasons to Join Meritas:
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA)
- Employer match retirement plan
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off for personal/vacation/sick
- Six paid holidays per year
- Educational assistance
- Day shift schedules
As an office nurse in our Meritas Health Gashland practice, you will provide individualized patient care under the direction of a physician.
- Assist providers to maximize patient volume
- Administer medications, perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Return patient calls in a timely manner
- Ensure effective patient communication and efficient patient flow
- Document patient care accurately and timely
- Perform EMR tasks correctly and timely in the Cerner system
- Process patient referrals timely and follow up to ensure the specialist report or test result is received
- Follow all regulatory and patient safety clinical standards
- Work and communicate effectively with all providers and promote teamwork within the practice
- Provide great customer service in person and on the telephone
- Demonstrate professionalism by articulating and demonstrating professional behavior, accepting responsibility and accountability for actions, adhering to policies and procedures, demonstrating leadership, and supporting Meritas initiatives
- Graduate of accredited school of practical nursing, or accredited school of professional nursing
- Current license to practice as a licensed practical nurse in the state of Missouri
- Minimum two years recent experience in a physician office setting
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association
- Basic office skills
As the largest network of providers in the Northland, we can offer you more opportunities to grow. Here at Meritas, we believe that together, we will become legendary for our commitment to remarkable patient care. If you are looking to better the lives of those in our community, then join our Meritas family, where your voice counts.
Meritas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Meritas Health is a drug free workplace and conducts post-offer/pre-employment drug screens and background screens.