Medical Assistant (Certified) PRN
- Meritas Health
- MH Gashland
- Allied Health
- Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
- Req #: 3441-2192
Meritas Health has a need for a PRN Medical Assistant (certified) to join our Gashland team! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to serve our community and be part of a growing team, join our Meritas family where there is more for you!
Here at Meritas, our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are treating patients at a primary care or specialty clinic, every employee works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a family that is committed to serving our community and giving our patients better quality of life.
Provides patient care under the direction of a physician, nurse practitioner or other non-physician provider.
- Work with providers to maximize patient care
- Administer medications
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Communicate effectively with patients and co-workers
- Provide patients with excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience
- Medical assistant certification
- Current BCLS certification
- Basic office skills