Medical Assistant (Certified/Registered)
- Meritas Health
- Allied Health
- 8 -5 Monday - Friday
- Full Time - Regular
- Req #: 2609-1429
Meritas Health has a need for a Medical Assistant (Non-Certified) to join our Smithville team in the Northland! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to serve our community and be part of a growing team, join our Meritas team where there is more for you!
Here at Meritas, our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are treating patients at a primary care or specialty clinic, every employee works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a team that is committed to serving our community and giving our patients better quality of life.
Reasons to Join Meritas:
- Great benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability)
- Employer matched retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Educational assistance
- Employee referral program
- Largest network of healthcare providers in the Northland
As a CMA, you'll be working side-by-by with a physician to provide compassionate care to our patients, making a difference in their lives.
- Works with providers to maximize patient care
- Administers medications
- Performs diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Communicates effectively with patients and co-workers
- Provide patients with excellent customer service
- Rooming Patients
- Taking vitals
- Updating Medical History
- Logging initial complaints
- Giving injections
- Follow up calls to patients
- Working the front desk as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in a physician’s office
- Current BLS certification through AHA
- Basic office skills
As the largest network of healthcare providers in the Northland we can offer you more opportunities to grow. Here at Meritas, we believe that together, we will become legendary for our commitment to remarkable patient care. If you are looking to better the lives of those in our community, then join our Meritas team, where your voice counts.
Competitive compensation and benefit package. EOE: Post Offer Drug Screen.